Community Rules Edit
- Do not attack others for their opinions.
- Sharing opinions are okay, but do not spam a character page with the same related opinion/comment in different comment threads.
- Extremely opinionated comments may be omitted if they are violent or attacking others.
- No political or religious discussion.
- Please be mature when speaking to staff members and other individuals of the wikia community.
- For vandalization, see the VSTF wiki to report it. This is most likely faster than reporting to an admin, but you may contact local staff to deal with it.
- No advertising.
- Do not spam more than two comments in a row on a comment thread. This does not include replies but entirely new comments.
- Do not ask the staff to be an administrator or moderator.
Editing Rules Edit
- Do not create unnecessary pages that are not Tomstarter Toad related.
- Refrain from bias in the character pages.
- On character articles, use only official U.S character art that is confirmed to be that character. (no fan art.)
- On the character articles especially, put images ONLY in the character boxes using the box template.
- Noting back to #3, do not edit an article to remove accurate information you may not like simply because it about your favorite character.
- Unofficial images are allowed on (term) articles, animal articles and location pages.
- Be sure you are making a neccessary page to the wiki when creating new pages. Contact a local staff member if you'd like confirmation.
- If someone edits or undoes your edit with good reason, do not edit it back unless you'd like to personally talk to the opposing editor. We'd like to avoid edit wars.
- Please cite any new information regarding a character's appearance or trivia. Don't know how to cite? See below the page for information on citing.
- Do not create any chapter pages until a book has been released. Also, do not create the chapter page unless you plan on writing it - this helps with organization.
- Do not add a character page to a book character category until the book has been released.
- Do not create new categories without alerting an admin or staffmember for approval.
- Do not plagiarize content from another wiki's page or copy-and-paste from a citation source.
- Contact an admin or have a community discussion before creating a new article.
- Do not create articles that already exist, like a character article. It WILL be deleted
Blog Guidelines Edit
- Do not create blogs about personal life stories unless there is reason, and an admin has given permission for it's creation.
- Other than exceptions as shown above, all blogs must relate to the Tomstarter Toadseries.
- Do not put more than 3 pictures in a blog, unless granted permission for by an admin.
Blog Commenting Rules Edit
- Be respectful towards others' opinions for what they write.
- Keep all comments relevant to the blog's original topic.
- Please refrain from commenting on blogs that are over one month old.